top of page
SCATA Committees, 2023-2024
Purpose: SCATA committees are the operating system of the association. Committees involve members in the development and delivery of services, represent member opinion in decision-making, and help serve member needs through interaction. The established committees offer the opportunity for group problem-solving and allow contribution to the forum for presenting multiple points of view. For these reasons, committee effectiveness is critical to SCATA chapter operations.
JOIN A SCATA COMMITTEE TODAY!
To be considered for a SCATA committee member position, please complete the google form below.
Once completed, a member from the SCATA executive board will reach out to you once a decision is made.
Requirements to become a SCATA Committee member
- Must be an active member and remain an active member
- Must remain in good standing with the association
- Must abide by all SCATA policies and regulations
ACTIVE COMMITTEE LIST
- Fundraising Committee-(Members Needed)
- Scholarship Committee
- Public Relations Committee
- Awards and Honors Committee
- Banquet Committee
- SCATA Student Association Committee
- Fundraising Committee- Chairpersons Name
- Scholarship Committee- Chairpersons Name
- Public Relations Committee- Chairpersons Name
- Awards and Honors Committee- Chairpersons Name
- Banquet Committee- Chairpersons Name
- SCATA Student Association Committee- Chairpersons Name
THIS PAGE IS CURRENTLY OPEN FOR THE 2023-2042 YEAR
bottom of page